วันศุกร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Khun Kasame Chatikavanij Remembered By, D Ralph Young

Khun Kasame Chatikavanij Remembered By, D Ralph Young

I have spent a lifetime working with Electric Utilities though out the USA and the World. The Utility I remember most is the Electric Generating Authority of Thailand ( EGAT ) Why?, Because of it's leader, Kasame. I have never met a more professional,moral,ethical and honest person in all my 85 years on this earth. During my association with EGAT we assisted many Thai young men and women with getting advanced degrees at universities here in the USA. During this time Kasame had two sons attending school here in the USA but he would never allow any attention to be directed their way. However he did appreciate our helping other students both within and outside the EGAT family. I should add that this assistance was not monetary in form but, only for finding a college with their interest, obtaining student visa's, arranging transportation, finding housing and just being Uncle Ralph and Aunt Charlotte ( my wife ) to many many students.This was done primarily because Kasame had been so good to me and my staff that I just had to give something back and I knew that helping others would please him. Kasame and Kit were role models for Charlotte and me and that fact will never change regardless of how long I live. I just know that regardless of your religious faith that the Lord has a place for a person like Kasame. Thanks Kasame for being my friend.............D Ralph Young

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น